Saturday, January 9, 2010

T Minus 35 Days

That's it, we only have 35 days left in Canada!! I am really so super thrilled. This week has been a stressful one. I've worked hard with the car financing people, they are not being nice. I also had to deal with one of our banks, and they also were not playing nice, but in the end, I got what I wanted. I like it when that happens. This coming week I have an appointment with a dentist. I have a tooth that has been driving me nuts. It needs to be removed. I know, sad, but oh well. I can deal with it. This week I will be working on my own still, and then the following week I start training my replacement. Once that begins, I will be spending a lot of time travelling throughout NB. Whoo hoo! I love to travel. Hopefully the weather will be good, and we will not have any storms on the dates we are driving around.

For a Korea update... I have my visa issuance number, and have everything ready for sending my visa application first thing Monday morning. Our tickets are bought. Basically, I think everything's good. We may want to get a couple more suitcases to take, but I'm still not sure. I keep looking back at the first time I went, and think about what I took with me then, and it cerainly was a lot less. I'm pretty sure I only had like $400 to get me through until I had my first pay. I did take two huge suitcases with me, but how much of the stuff did I need, of what I brought? Of course, I needed the clothes, and shoes, but all the other stuff? I'm not really sure. Derek and I are going to have a conversation about what we NEED to take and what we WANT to take. We have to pay for our bags twice on this trip, and if we could eliminate that expense, that might be nice. 

Anyways... I'm working on my TEFL Course. It's tough. I don't like Grammar. Hopefully, though, it will be worth it in the end. :) 

Have a super day, everyone!

No comments: