Monday, January 25, 2010

Quiet Excitement

Yes, I'm excited! Of course I'm anxious to get back to Korea, and to being a new journey there with Derek. Does that mean that I'm doing this?

No, not really... Well, not always, anyways! There are times when the excitement hits me, and I have to let out a little squeal, but it's not always. Can you imagine how irritating that would be? I think the countdown sits at: 
19 days left until we leave Canada
14 working days left
8 of those days are travel days 
Travel days are definitely nice. They can be tiring, and I miss my hunny, but they make the time go by much faster. I'm pretty sure this week will fly by! I know today sure did. :)

Right now, I'm traveling around the province.. introducing my replacement to everyone, and I am asked a million times a day if I'm excited, and it's getting a bit tiring to have to answer the same question over and over. LOL. It's nice, of course, that people care, but it's still hard to answer the same question over and over and over and over. 


Oh well!! Have a great day! Soon, we'll be on our way!! :) :) :) 

No comments: