Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stress Anyone?


Today's the day. I have my consulate interview. The Korean Consulate is in Montreal. Am I traveling to Montreal for the interview? I wish. LOL.... No, we're doing the interview via webcam... Something similar to this.
It's not really that I mind the interview process. It's fine that I shouldn't really have to do it. I have experience teaching in Korea. So what if I have a different name, I still have experience. Just take the same file you had before and re-name it. It's not that complicated. Anyways, it doesn't matter. The interview should be about 15 minutes, and most likely won't be too difficult. That being said, I'm extremely stressed out right now!
Although the interview will be simple, getting online may not be. I'm traveling today. We are going to be in Nackawic at the time of the interview, and in each POD it's really hard to say if the wireless will work or not. Then, if the wireless does work, will it allow me to go onto messenger to do a webcam meeting? I am not entirely sure. I know that I sure friggin hope so. We are going early, and that's mainly because I need to figure out a plan of action in case we arrive at 9am, and find that the wireless does not work, or will not let me onto messenger... then what will we do?
Now, hopefully, after that all gets done, then the rest of the day will go by well. I'm excited for this evening! Tonight, we're having dinner with an old co-worker from Korea. We worked together at my last hogwan in Anyang. He's from Miramichi, and has finally come home with his wife and little girl! Derek wasn't going to go on this trip with me, but since I'm having dinner with Mike and his family, I suggested that Derek drive to Miramichi today to spend the night and to come to dinner with us. He's probably happy to have something to do, and to get to have some quality time with his precious car before we go away. Now, if the weather would be nice, and the roads would stay clear of both snow and deer/moose for him, then all will be well.

So, here's hoping that today will turn out in the end to be a super, fantastic day! Please say a little prayer for me... :)

No comments: