Thursday, January 14, 2010

Why Did I Get Married?

No, I'm not actually wondering why I got married. I know why I married Derek. My problem is that the Korean Consulate doesn't like it that I got married and changed my name. For some reason, in their opinion, regardless of my six years experience in Korea, with two previous working visas, I have to apply as though I'm going to Korea for the first time, since I have a new name. What a pain in the butt! Now, on Tuesday I have to do a webcam interview with the Korean consulate. This is a bit of a pain, since I'm on the road next Tuesday and Wednesday, and hopefully it will not be too difficult to get connected to MSN in order to be able to do it. :( If I cannot get connected, then my visa will be delayed, and that would be BAD! 


OH, and they also didn't like it that the picture I sent was not a proper passport photo. I'll remember that next time. My bad! 

No comments: