So, I'm going to post pictures of where we'll be going to.... Then, once we get there, I'll post a lot more pictures.
These pictures are not mine. I have found them through google. Thank you to all who have taken them and shared them!
Of course I had to find Outback!!! How many times do you think we'll eat there? Umm.. a lot, I'm sure!
We will be in Uijeong-bu, which is a bigger city. The actual part of the city is Yang-Ju. It looks like a beautiful city, but like all cities, in Korea, I'm sure it's quite similar to the places I've already been. The area we're going is actually surounded by American Military bases. I'm still on the fence about whether or not this is a good thing or a bad thing? I am sure we'll figure it out soon enough, though.
Today we're spending some time with my sister, her children, and my brother's two girls. It will be a fun day! I'm going to take lots of pictures of them!












No comments:
Post a Comment