Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Waiting for Time to Go Quickly...

I'm sure next week time will start going by more quickly. I am so anxious to get going. I have sent off my passport to get my visa. Now, I'm just waiting to get it back. I hope it won't take too long. It will be nice to have that all done. 


I still haven't called anyone about vaccines for Derek and I. I don't know if we need any. I'm not really thinking that it's necessary, but you never know, right? What should we do?


I also need to find an updated list of things that we cannot carry on the plane with us. One of my Facebook friends just travelled through Bangor yesterday morning and found out that she couldn't have lip gloss that was liquid. I'd much rather know these things than take stuff and make the whole experience more complicated. We have so many airports to go through, and although we won't have to go through customs at each one, I'm sure there will still be security at them all now that we will have to deal with, and I like for things to go smoothly at security and customs. By the time we go through customs at San Francisco, we will be so exhausted that any sort of hold up may cause a major meltdown for either one or both Derek and I. Neither of us handle being tired very well. :) 


Oh well.. I'm sure the trip is still going to be more than worth it!! I can't wait!! :)

No comments: