So, now we're just waiting.... Hopefully soon I will get my visa issuance number, and we will be able to send off for my visa. I've been reading on ESL Cafe that it might be better for Derek to go into Korea on a tourist visa, and then apply for the Spousal visa there. I'm not sure on that one... and I don't really know how to find out. There's not a lot of information on the Korean Consulate website about it. Maybe I'll just send through the application with mine anyways, and see what happens. That's what I planned on doing, and hopefully it will work out.
In the meantime, we are cleaning out our apartment. Getting rid of a lot of things, and will hopefully have very little to move with at the end of January. I'm also hoping that by the end of the week we will have decided who my replacement at work will be and I will be able to get a start on training that person the beginning of January. So much to do! I also have to find out about Derek's vaccinations... if he needs any. Do we need to get H1N1? I'm not sure. I suppose I'll find out! :)
Merry Christmas, everyone!!!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment