I am concerned that the job that I have lined up has not yet provided me with a contract. They want me to send my documents to them, without yet having a contract. Ummm, that's a big risk. That would mean that I have to completely trust them, and that's a problem for me. I know it's kind of silly, but I know how things work in Korea. If this job works out and everything goes as planned, FANTASTIC! I'm just worried that it might not, and I don't want to lose my documents and have to replace them all again. That would suck. Well, I e-mailed my recruiter tonight and asked her for a whole bunch of information. She just called me. I find it easier to not answer the phone with her, but to wait for her to answer my questions in e-mail. We'll see.
I'm also looking at rates for flights. I think what we'll do is book flights this week from Moncton to Vancouver. There are seat sales for those. And then, from Vancouver to Seoul.
I just really can't wait. Every morning that I go outside and have to clean my car off makes me more eager to be gone! LOL... am I losing my mind? Maybe!
Korea, here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment