Well, my documents have been sent! My recruiter decided to give me a contract that had the right dates on them, and so I sent her my documents! :)
I've also purchased flights from Bangor to Las Vegas for February. Derek and I were condsidering spending a couple of nights in Vegas on our way through, but I think now we'll just head to Korea and maybe spend a few nights at some inexpensive place in Seoul before I have to start my job!
Ohhhhh... I'm bouncing I'm so excited!!
We're still working on clearing out our apartment... but after a trip home next weekend, I think that we might have a LOT of that done!
Things are getting done! :) :):):) It's only a matter of time now!!!
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am excited for you, Jenn!
I can feel the excitement. Derek must be excited as well. Lucky you guys :)
Thanks, Curtis & Connie!
Yes, Derek has started a countdown to when he'll be done work. He's super excited!
Post a Comment