Friday, December 25, 2009

Tickets are Bought! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone! 


Yesterday, Derek and I purchased our final tickets to Korea! We had already bought the let from Bangor to Las Vegas... Now, we officially have tickets from Las Vegas to Seoul. Here's how it goes: 


Feb 15: 1pm - Fly from Bangor - JFK in NYC / NYC - St. Paul, Minnesota? (I think) /St. Paul - Las Vegas
11:30 PM - Arrive in Las Vegas
Feb 16: 6am - Fly from Las Vegas - San Francisco / San Francisco - Incheon 
Feb 17 : 6pm - Arrive in Korea!!!!! 


We don't have to officially be there until the 19th, so I'm not sure if we'll go straight to our new home, or maybe spend a night or two in Seoul. I'm good with either. I wouldn't mind hanging out at a Yeogwan hotel for a bit, and seeing some sights with Derek. 


My recruiter sent me the new contract yesterday, and the revised 2010 application form. So, I had to get those printed off, signed and e-mailed back to her. Hopefully I'll get my visa issuance number soon. I think once I get it, and send off for my visa, I'll send Derek's application for an F-3 visa with it, and see what happens with it. 


I hope you're all having a fantastic Christmas day, and best wishes for 2010!! 

2 comments:

Shelley said...

You do know that we are excited for you (greatly), but we already miss you. Merry Christmas Jenn & Derek.

Jenn & Derek said...

Thanks, Shelley! :) I hope you've all had a very Merry Christmas, too!