Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's Time

The time has come. Tomorrow morning we will go to Bangor, and then we will fly out on Monday. It seems as though both Derek and I are in shock. We just had a nap, and I actually woke up kind of grumpy, and Derek's woke up looking like he doesn't know at all what to do with himself. Oh my. Now, I'm hungry, need some supper, and then will have to finish packing. Here's what we have left: 


1. Pack up the PS3 again.
2. Finish packing up both the carry on bags. 
3. Make sure all the liquid stuff in our carry on bags are in baggies. 
4. Clean out the car. 
5. Have fun? LOL


I think we'll be good to go! Maybe once I get something to eat I'll be less grumpy! 

1 comment:

Me said...

May your journey be a good one! I expect to read lots of updates!